Nothing says welcome like a beautifully-crafted entry door
The wood species and configuration are so versatile, that the choice combinations are almost infinite. You can be as simple or as creative as you desire. Your job is to envision it , our job is to create it. In the end, your door will convey its intended expression.
- Doors are manufactured in 1-3/4” & 2-1/4” thickness
- Lumber is FAS 2-sided, sorted for color, pattern and quality
- Lumber is kiln dried to 6-8% moisture content
- Stave core stile and rail construction with floating raised or flat panels
- Applied or raised moulding options available
- Glass: 3/4” or 1” clear insulated safety Glass
- Muntins: Standard UDS profile SDL or TDL ( other profiles and custom matches available)
- Custom built to your needs Most popular wood species (several more wood species available )
- African Mahogany • Spanish Cedar • Oak • Sapele
It’s apparent that screen/storm doors main functionality is to either provide extra protection against the cold days, as well as let the cool fresh air in without those intrusive insects. However, a storm/screen door offers so much more than the obvious needs. A wood screen/storm door will not only provide all required needs, it also offers the aesthetic that compliment your inviting entry door.